Welcome to antman.se, the home of Peter Antman.
I write, teach and consult around organizing sustainable software development, also in a climate neutral way.
I advice, mentor, consult and train around leadership, management, team, architecture, agile, lean.
- I help mentor & coach managers, or step in as an interim manager
- I train in agile & lean theory and practice
- I facilitate and organize meetings, from designing critical decision meetings to multi days open space session
- I work with technical strategies, and how to align business, architecture and the organization
- I integrate climate strategies into your organization
- and more…
I have recently been working as a Director of engineering at Spotify where I managed the mobile infrastructure department for 5 years. I grew the mobile platform team at Spotify from 30 to 100+, transforming both the organization and the technology: What I did and learned at Spotify.
I also drove the first climate initiative at Spotify, setting climate strategy, climate investments and goals. Please reach out if that seems like an interesting background.
I worked as an agile enterprise coach at Crisp (together with Henrik Knibergs for example) for 4 years.
Before that I was VP of engineering for the dominant web CMS in Scandinavia (Polopoly) for 5 years, where I lead a truly thorough agilification.
As well I try to help people get outdoors by writing guides, and are trying to grow a small business around ecologically sane foresting.
Please get in touch if you want my help or just want to talk.
+46 760 140 150